17+ Years of Experience in Lake County & Porter County
Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC offers professional services for ductwork in Hobart, Lake County and Porter County. Our family-owned and operated business is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and has more than 17 years of experience. Regardless of the problem with your duct system, you can rest assured that we can provide a reliable and cost-effective solution.
Please contact us today at (219) 600-4919 for more information about our ductwork services.
Dependable Solutions for Common Ductwork Problems
Your ductwork is an essential part of your air conditioning and forced air heating system. The duct system brings cooled or warmed air to the various rooms and spaces in your home. If there is a problem with your duct system, your home may not be comfortable enough and your energy costs will increase.
Some of the most common ductwork problems are:
- Damaged ductwork – Ductwork damage can include holes, gaps, separated sections of ductwork, dents, pest damage, and more. Your technician can inspect the ducts to determine the best way to fix the problem.
- Incorrect size – The ductwork must be the proper size for your home and HVAC equipment. If the ducts are too small, there may not be enough airflow and your indoor comfort will be reduced.
- Improper layout or installation – The layout of the duct system has an impact on indoor comfort. Proper planning is necessary to ensure that there aren’t too many bends or long runs, which can reduce performance.
- Poor sealing – If the ductwork isn’t properly sealed, you could have cooling loss into the attic and unfinished spaces of your home. This can reduce comfort, increase heating and cooling costs, and lead to poor indoor air quality.
- Not enough air returns – Balanced airflow requires sufficient air returns in the ideal locations.
Since the ductwork is hidden behind walls and ceilings, it’s difficult for homeowners to check the condition of the ducts. Signs of problems with ductwork include hot and cold spots in the house, poor air quality, musty odors, whistling noises, and high energy costs.
What Makes Us Different?Benefits of Working with Our Expert Team
Honest Evaluations & Cost-Effective Solutions
Family Owned & Operated
Over 17 Years of Experience
A+ Rating by the BBB
Qualified Contractor with NIPSCO
Financing Available Through Wisetack
Ductwork Installation, Repair & Replacement
The work that is needed to restore your ductwork in Hobart will depend on the specific problem and the extent of the damage. For example, a problem with improper sealing or damage can often be fixed with duct sealing or duct repair. In other cases, badly damaged ductwork or ducts that are too small for the house will require replacement.
When ductwork is old, worn out, or too small for your home’s heating and cooling needs, replacing the duct system will be necessary to solve your problem. Licensed technicians have the expertise and training needed to properly design and install a new duct system to optimize indoor comfort, equipment performance, and energy efficiency.
“He went above and beyond to get power restored to my home. Friendly and very professional.”
Call for Ductwork Services
If you have noticed signs of a possible problem with your ductwork in Hobart, we encourage you to contact us for an inspection. We can determine the condition of your duct system and locate any issues that may require repair or replacement. If you need new ductwork installed, we can provide a free estimate.
If you suspect a problem with your ductwork, call Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC at (219) 600-4919 to book an appointment.