AC Service & Repair in Hobart
Maximize Your Home Comfort in Lake & Porter Counties
Our customers know that Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC is the team to trust for the highest quality electrical service. But what some may not know is that we also offer exceptional air conditioning services in Hobart and beyond. Our team is proud to ensure that our customers have access to reliable home comfort backed by years of experience.
When Is It Time for AC Replacement?
It can be easy to lose track of time and the age of your home’s AC unless you are the original owner and know when the house was built. But it is essential to understand that air conditioners have a life expectancy. And when your AC is nearing the end of that time, its performance can degrade while the operating costs sharply increase.
So as you begin to contemplate an AC replacement, evaluate the following information:
- The age or estimated age of the unit is essential. An average AC is expected to last for around 15 years when it gets proper care and service.
- Even if the unit should have a few years of service left in its life expectancy, evaluate the operating cost. If the AC is becoming more costly to operate, replacing it early could offer substantial savings on the operational cost and help offset the replacement cost.
- If you are not satisfied with the function of your AC, then it is certainly time to think about a replacement.
We pride ourselves on providing all the information you need to make a well-informed choice about replacing your AC. In addition, we offer a complete price quote for a full installation backed by our industry-best warranty.
With over 15 years of serving the community, you know you can count on the professional guidance and integrity of the experts at Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC for all your Hobart AC installation and replacement needs. Contact us today.
Honest Evaluations & Cost-Effective Solutions
Family Owned & Operated
Over 17 Years of Experience
A+ Rating by the BBB
Qualified Contractor with NIPSCO
Financing Available Through Wisetack
If your AC does not turn on, you know that there is a problem. However, many other subtle indications of AC trouble could damage your AC equipment and cause your electric bills to increase.
The team at Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC has decades of experience in locating any AC trouble when you notice any of the following telltale signs of an issue:
- Loud noise coming from the AC equipment
- Little or no cool air blowing when the unit is running
- The thermostat is not turning the AC unit on
- There is coolant leaking from the AC equipment
- Your electric bill has suddenly increased drastically
Call the experts as soon as you notice any of these issues for a fast and dependable AC repair and to avoid more costly damage to the system that could require an AC replacement.
“He went above and beyond to get power restored to my home. Friendly and very professional.”