Hobart AC Installation
Energy-Efficient AC Units in Lake County & Porter County
Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC is a family-owned and operated business with more than 17 years of industry experience. We offer a great selection of quality products and cost-effective solutions for AC installation in Hobart, Lake County, and Porter County. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured, and qualified to work with Nipsco.
If you are ready to upgrade your air conditioning system, please call (219) 600-4919 for a free estimate.
Replacing Your AC Unit
As air conditioning equipment ages, it becomes less efficient and breaks down more frequently. If the existing equipment was there when you bought your house, you may not be exactly sure of its age. When making decisions about replacing your air conditioning system, you can watch for signs that your unit is better off being replaced.
AC replacement is often recommended for equipment that is:
- 10-15 years old or older
- Not cooling the house evenly
- Breaking down constantly
- Costing more to operate
- Requiring an expensive repair
A new air conditioning system offers significant benefits for comfort, energy savings, and reliable performance. Upgrading your AC unit can provide substantial savings on your home cooling costs, since newer equipment is more energy efficient. In addition, your new system will be covered by warranty, so you won’t have to worry about unexpected repair costs.
Honest Evaluations & Cost-Effective Solutions
Family Owned & Operated
Over 17 Years of Experience
A+ Rating by the BBB
Qualified Contractor with NIPSCO
Financing Available Through Wisetack
Your new air conditioning system will keep your home cool for at least a decade, so selecting the right system for your home is important for years of reliable cooling. Our HVAC technicians have the vast product knowledge needed to guide you through the process.
Factors to consider when buying an air conditioning system include:
- Type of system – There are several options for keeping your home cool, including split systems and packaged systems for central air conditioning and ductless mini splits.
- Size and capacity – Size and capacity is the most important factor to consider when choosing a new air conditioning system. The air conditioning system needs to match your home cooling requirements for optimal comfort, performance, and energy efficiency.
- SEER rating – The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) provides information to compare the energy efficiency of different units. A higher number indicates better energy efficiency.
- Budget – Knowing what you want to spend on an air conditioning system is important when comparing equipment. Consider both the installation cost and the operating cost to make the right decisions.
Hobart AC installation requires specific training and knowledge to make sure that the job is done right. Professional installation from qualified technicians will ensure reliable comfort and optimal energy efficiency.
“He went above and beyond to get power restored to my home. Friendly and very professional.”
At Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC, we offer free estimates for new AC installation in Hobart. We are happy to help you find the best and most cost-effective solution for keeping your home cool and comfortable. Financing options are available through Wisetack to help make your new system work with your budget.
Please contact us at (219) 600-4919 to discuss your new AC installation and book an appointment.