Whether you’re looking for repairs, maintenance, or a replacement unit, the HVAC services team at Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC has everything you need to keep your home comfortable. We don’t just work with heaters and air conditioners – we work with indoor air quality products, air ducts, and more to bring you a complete climate control experience. As trained and experienced technicians, we know what it takes to get your indoor spaces to the optimal temperature and make sure they stay there. You can trust the team at Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC to take bring you all the HVAC services you’ll ever need.
If you need HVAC services in the Hobart area, come to Cruz Electric and Handy Services, LLC for honest and detail-oriented solutions. Give us a call at (219) 600-4919 today!
- Strange Sounds and/or Smells – If your ducts are rattling louder than usual, or if musty smells are coming from your vents, it may be a sign that something in the inner workings of your HVAC system isn’t quite right.
- Thermostat Issues – When your thermostat seems like it’s never accurate and adjusting it doesn’t do much, the problem may actually lie with your heater or air conditioner.
- Humidity Problems – A broken heater or air conditioner can cause the humidity levels in your home to increase or decrease seemingly at random.
- High Energy Bills – HVAC equipment that’s broken or damaged uses more energy to start up and operate, causing your energy costs to steadily rise even if you’re use patterns don’t change.
- Inconsistent or Uneven Temperatures – If certain rooms of your home seem immune to the efforts of your HVAC system, or if you can’t maintain a steady temperature anywhere for very long, let our HVAC technicians help!
- Poor Indoor Air Quality – A higher-than-average amount of dust, dirt, or pollen in your air supply could be a signifier that filters or machinery within your system are clogged with buildup.
Is your HVAC system in good health? Call our Hobart HVAC services team at (219) 600-4919 today for diagnostic services and effective solutions!
- Start with Great Equipment – Most trusted manufacturers offer energy-efficient equipment options that offer high-power comfort with less energy consumption. If you’re ready to install a new heater or air conditioner, ask your technician what high-efficiency units they have available.
- Invest in Regular Maintenance – Seasonal maintenance from a trained professional can do a lot to maintain your equipment’s base efficiency, keeping energy use and energy costs at a minimum.
- Address Issues ASAP – If there’s a problem with your HVAC system, it may not be drastically affecting your comfort, but it could be causing your equipment to use more energy. Get your issues looked at and resolved ASAP to avoid expensive energy waste!
- Be Smart About Replacements – If your equipment is nearing the end of its lifespan, it will likely use more energy to perform the same functions, which can cost you more money over time than a replacement. Work with your HVAC technician to find an energy-efficient and cost-effective replacement option.
Let us help you save – call (219) 600-4919 today for energy-efficient HVAC services in Lake County & Porter County!
Whether you’re replacing an existing system or starting from scratch, if you’re installing new equipment, there are a lot of factors to consider. What kind of make and model is the best fit for your property? Are you looking for individual or combined units? Do you want to add any indoor air quality products to your system? How do you want your ductwork organized?
If all of that seems overwhelming, don’t panic – just call our HVAC services team. We know new construction and installations inside and out, and we do everything in our power to make the process as easy and convenient as possible. That includes offering free estimates for new construction jobs and flexible financing options.
Are you a Hobart, Lake County, or Porter County customer who’s interested in installing new equipment? Call (219) 600-4919 or contact us online today!